Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting all I need with Permission

Getting all I need with Permission:

I know I have neglected my husband Robert to certain extent since the day of my sexual relation with Lauren 's dog. Fortunately his hard work upcountry as a Transport Driver had swayed his attention from home, and sometimes from me. I mentioned earlier that Robert should have noticed the “musky odor” when he went down on me…that’s the regular service he never failed to give to his beloved wife. When we were in our usual carnal ritual last night, I gently asked him if he had detected any from me about our sexual life.

“No, not at all, honey…you’re still as hot as my sweetest wife, except that your juice is now tastier,” Robert responded with praise as usual.
“Do you like it?”
“Oh, yes…everything Lauren has…I always and fully appreciate; you’re so bitable, honey…get down on bed now, I wanna go for one more round,” Robert didn’t seem to pay much attention to my muskier vaginal scent; he went ahead to do me another love-making session. Yes it was fulfilling, despite his smaller manhood…comparing to what Thor gave to me.

Before drifting away to a deep sleep that night, I whispered with a gentle kiss on Robert's cheek, telling him I wanted to asked him for some important advice. Robert immediately raised up his head on the support of his elbows, looking at me as asked “anything serious, honey?”

I calmed him down, gently placed my hand on his chest and pressed it toward the pillow. “Let’s have some pillow talk, honey; nothing really serious for you,” I whispered.

I described my new adventure to my dearest husband. My visit to the Kennel Kelly's dog gave me such a fulfilling sex that I missed since Thor's departure. That was this year…and understandably my urge for k9 knot had been pent up. I told him about the size of Thor’s organ and his knot. Robert confessed to me that he didn’t notice any loosen-up condition in my love tunnel.

I told him both of us should be grateful to the Kegel exercise that I perform everyday. He immediately pulled me to his broad chest and gave me a deep long kiss. He thanked me for taking good care of my body and my sex…it was still as tight as before, he said. I asked him if it’s all right for me to continue to see Lauren and her dog; he gave me another deep and long kiss before granting his approval, saying “anything honey that make you happy.”

This time he went one step further: his right hand suddenly landed on my kitty saying “enjoy yourself kitty…and don’t forget to service this old friend of yours,” said and burst to a bid laughter. Robert also asked me about my relationship with Lauren; and I assured him that there was nothing between us sexually.

We both went for the dog’s service and Lauren had been doing her three dogs, while my activity was confined to Her main Dog.

I had to calm Robert down, telling him such a big laughter late at night could disturb our neighbors. He looked at me as if soliciting forgiveness, allowing me to go on to tell him that Lisa has been here for my help to improve her academic performance. I didn’t go as far as describing out woman-to-girl relationship; I didn’t want him to jump into a conclusion that I have swayed too far off the marital course.

After our discussion that night, Robert yawned a few time and within a few minutes he began to emit light snoring. I couldn’t manage to sleep well, lisa, Lauren and her big dog were running and racing around in my head.

I woke up to the gentle smack on my forehead that Robert gave. He told me it was already seven, and he was ready to go to work. He told me he would have his breakfast at the office. I decided that I should feed myself with “brunch”—the thought that pushed me back to a deep sleep, because I was going over to visit Lauren at the Kennel's later in that morning, as she told me she had a new dog for me to try and calm him down.

He has never had a woman before, and you might be the one he needs so thank you for coming, and I hope you can enjoy him as well
also he seems to have a real serious look about him, and seeing the vetenairydog doctor, said he has an unequal demand about him that to me he said is a very Dominating Dog meaning every Bitch he cover's will know she is being served by a Royal master.

And she will breed lovely Pups, he is full to overflowing with pure dog cum ready to start serving when ever you want him too.
So you can have him today she told me on the phone.
So i'm up now and getting ready to go see her a follow up will be soon . luv ya

No comments:

Post a Comment