Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Desperate to live out my Fantasy:

I wanted desperately to live out my fantasy from when I was younger. I had found an old copy of some women’s sexual fantasies at the book store and the first short story was about a girl, her female cousin and their encounters with a dog on a farm. Yes, it was titillating to say the least, and at nineteen, I was still a virgin. The thought of having my young nubile body mounted by a large horny dog always made me wet, and a slick, thick, red dog cock furiously pumping inside me kept my fantasies alive for years. I wanted to knot with a big dog, and feel that hot puppy jizz ooze down my thighs from my quivering, contracting pussy.

One of my female friends is bi, gay, straight, furry, and whatever else she wants to be when the mood strikes her, and I hooked up with a younger male friend of hers, because he is into some of the same sorts of kinky things I am. David is a little shy, but once you get him alone, and focused, he is very willing to try new things, so finally the subject came up, the one about women and dogs, and would you do it or not.

I am quite a bit older than my young lover, but it doesn’t seem to matter when you have common interests, and love to play sexually. We are friends, fuck a lot, and have no real commitment, but I would miss him terribly if he were to get seriously involved with someone. I love that my K-9 encounter was a surprise as well. We had planned that I would spend the night, which we occasionally do anyway, and we had a glass of wine in bed, then got down to some foreplay.

David was lightly tonguing my clit, when he looked up and said, “By the way, I have a surprise for you and it will be delivered in an hour.”
Now my first thought was that he had ordered in, so we could have sustenance while playing most of the night, and when I mentioned food, he just laughed his evil gaming laugh. We do role playing games both sexual and otherwise, so I still had no clue. After David had spread me wide open, the way I like it, and pumped me harder than he ever had before, there was a knock at the door.

After sliding his cock out of me, he quickly slipped on a pair of basketball shorts and went to answer the door. I lay there sliding a couple of fingers up and down my slit, enjoying the feeling of hot man cum oozing out of me.
I was a bit freaked out when a large brindle pit bull led David back into the bedroom. The dogs tongue was lolling out of his big head and he was furiously sniffing the sex in the air. “I borrowed a dog for you,” he said. Talking about it was one thing, but did he really want to see a dog fuck me, and what would that do to our relationship?.

I was full of doubt, fear, and almost froze, but my nipples were puckering up and getting hard, and there was that throb starting deep inside me. I felt my vagina spasm, so I moved to the middle of our bed, spread my legs and patted the bed in front of my cum leaking twat.
David lifted the leash and the big pit jumped right up. He said the dogs name was “Pete.” Well, Pete went right to work, quickly woofling out my wetness and using his wide, smooth tongue to swab my whole outer pussy.

It was hard to keep my legs open, as the sensations across my clit were intense, so I held my legs open and thrust my honey hole upward to Pete’s eager lapping. I am usually vocal once I get going, and this was no different. One moan after the other, and I let go of my legs for a tight grasp on the bed sheets. David started lightly tweaking, pinching, and pulling on my erect, hard nipples, which made me buck my hips and push my bald snatch at Pete’s quick moving tongue. He was hard on my little button, and I quickly seized up into the longest orgasm I had ever had.

The more that dog ate my oozing juices, the more I came, and the more I screamed.
David was laughing as he leaned down to silence my panting, by taking my mouth in a tight suction kiss, and I gave him my own tongue to suck, while he squeezed and kneaded both my breasts as I calmed down a little. We both finally took a breath and David said what we were both thinking. “Damn, that was hot!” I couldn’t believe how good it was, and that we weren’t done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment