Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Caught with my Pants Down

1. Introduction


Caught with my Pants Down.



Well, I was living at my parents home "in the country". Not in middle of nowhere, due to
the next bigger town was only 6 miles away, but our little village has got only 5000
habitants and all buildings were those small "village buildings" with their own gardens.

Our house was quiet tall with ground-floor and two additional floors.
At the time i was eighteen, my older brother moved out, and so the whole top floor with his two rooms were mine, the room I used as "office" which means there was my desk, with the PC on it, and the other one was my "living-room" with bed, couch, table and all the stuff.

Due to the constructional design of the house, I only got roof windows, but that was fine with me, as they were large and let in a lot of light, as also as the height of the building provided a good over-view of the surrounding estates.
I was often leaning at the west-faced ones and watching the sunset or just smoking a cigarette, when one day in June, the scenery changed...

On that day, sun was burning down as we got 33 degrees Celcius and i was panting for air, due to the isolation of the roof wasn't that good, and my room was overheated.

As i stood there only in boxer shorts, watched my little brothers and sisters fooling around in our swimming-pool in the garden, my view waved over at the next-door property.

It was called as "the neglected ones" in the whole neighbourhood, due to its real poor condition: The grass has been not mowed for weeks, almost months, the paint at the fence started to flake, and the house itself was not ramshackle, but you could see it clearly at the windows, that it needed a thorough cleaning.

The owners, a mid-aged couple were big players in business and so they were travelling around a lot and for long periods, so they obviously waste no time for their house and/or garden.

The condition of their home should be their problem, but there was one thing, that made me angry: About 2 years ago, they decided to buy a dog, and most of the time, the poor creature has to be alone.

He was a very lovely cross-breed: Height and shape of a german-shephard, only more muscular,an almost black coat with the face of a rotty.
They named him Teddy, due to his lop-ears, and the name fit him perfectly not only to his look, as also to his whole being.

Although a friend of them came over frequently to feed him, took him for a walk, and so on,i felt pity with him and so i often came over to the fence, talking and playing with him,and he was very thankful for the attention.
He was very open-minded and we were playing and teasing each other, like he was my dog,but only separated by the fence.

2. The dog-show

On that day in june, leaning at the window, I spotted him out at the left corner of the property, digging a hole directly to the next-door-estate. "Hey, He`s gonna make a breakout" i thought to my self, "he`s putting himself in troubles..."But within the next seconds, i remembered the fact, that the next-door-neighbours also own a dog,a female greyhound named lula (I will never understand, why folks give their dogs such stupid names,but anyhow) and now it was obviously, that lula has to be in heat...

Realising the meaning of it, i now became aroused by the thought of teddy, digging his way to her. "Go for it buddy", i cheered in my thoughts, now completely fixed to his progress.

I got an instant boner by the scene, and for a second, i thought "What, if anybody sees?", but i remembered that the bushes surrounding their property were nearly 7 feets high, so nobody could see them, or what i was looking (or let me say peering) at.

After about 10 minutes, the hole was wide enough for him to slip under the fence, and he wasted no time in taking his reward: Within Seconds, he mounted his willing bitch and humped away with strong thrusts...
From my position, i got a "first row seat", only about 60 feets away.
"Damn, if i could only be closer...", i thought and suddenly remembered my old spy-Glasses.

I haven't used them, since i quit my time as a boy-scout, but they should be in my cabinet.I quickly opened it and throwing out all the things in it and after what seems to be an eternity, I finally found them.

I hurried back to the window, and made a sight, as I discovered, that not everything was done alright. Now, with a six-time magnification, It seemed to happen just in front of me! For a second i heard my conscience cry "Hey, you moron! What are you doing? Standing at your window with a enormous hard-on, watching two mating dogs with your spy-Glasses?!" But at the same moment, my lust told me to go on, and I gladly complied...

I saw him now on top of her, his eyes half closed and panting rapidly.
At this time, i didn't know much about the canine anatomy with the knott and so on, but from my personal experience with girls, i would say he was umming in her.

All of a sudden, he turned by flipping his hint-legs over her and now they were sort of locked butt-to-butt. I focused to the junction of their sexes, but couldn't see anything.

After a few minutes (meantime I`ve soaked the front of my boxer shorts with my pre-cum in pure excitement)he suddenly withdrew and my mouth nearly fell open: his cock was huge, as far as i could appreciate through my glasses, about 9 inches long, a good one-and-a-half inch in diameter,but the most unbelievable thing was at his base: there was a huge bulge at the size of a
grapefruit, glistening in the sun with his and her juices.

I don't know how long I`ve been standing there and watching him cleaning himself and his bitch`s pussy, i was staring through my glasses like in trance, always facing the picture of his cock shortly after the with-drawl...
And wishing It was me withdrawing from her, but then two days later the owner came to my front door, and asked me if I could please look in on his bitch over the next 48 hours to make sure she had water and food.

As he would be out of town, Wow my lucky break; so after I saw him off, well gave him a couple of hours start before I went over to her yard and Kennel, to seek her out, but her mating partner was already there before me, so now I was able to get a better look at them mating, and waited till he had withdrew from her so as I could check her out for myself.

Then I gave him a good pat and fixed the hole in the fence to keep him out and so I got inside her big 7 foot by 6 foot Kennel and laid out on her Matress naked, and she came into me to investigate me, to see if I were a male or female; and as soon as she sniffed around me she started to lick my cock, and turned herself around and backed up to my dick and lifted her tail over her back making it very easy for me to slide my hard cock into her Vagina, and when I entered her she backed right up into my groin as far as she could get my whole length of my dick into her then as I started to hump her she clamped down on my shaft, as tight as if she wanted to stop me with drawing from her it was as if we were knotted.

And she was really enjoying me mating with her; and mind you she felt really good to I loved her so much; it was the best fuck I had for ages never can a woman do it like a dog can and they clean you up afterwards as well, no girls do that with out being forced to do it, for money or what ever gives them advantage over the guy in them.I was sucked dry by this Greyhound bitch, so then after about an hour she released me and my dick went limp, and we with drew from each other.

Well the next afternoon about 2.00.pm, I went to check on her again, and she did the same all over again and locked me inside her Vagina, and then I heard the gate open and as I peered out through a crack in the side door I saw the most beautiful young lady I have ever saw, she had very long blonde hair three qauters of the way down her back, very nice sized Tits, an athletic size body, and she was heading to the Kennel wow I was about to be caught with my pants down as the saying goes, no escaping this time. "More Soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment