Monday, May 23, 2011

A very Saucey time coming Up:

That night as soon as David left I walked downstairs and stood in the entryway to the den where my father sat, watching the news. Right after David had left the bathroom I had gotten a great idea and couldn't wait to put it into action. I knew that as much as i loved having fun with Golliath there was no way I was going to be able to fulfill my needs easily because my father was always out there. Sure I would be able to go out there on occasion but my father only made me go out there when he was going to be out of the house for the day seeing a client. This happened incredibly rarely so sitting on my bed that night while David talked with my father I came up with a plan to continue my fetish.



I knew that in order to keep me busy this summer my father would do pretty much anything that I asked if it kept me happy. As long as I wasn't asking to go out with my few friends or go on a date I was in the safe zone. So I decided I was going to ask if we could adopt a male dog that my friend needed to get rid of. He was a beautiful great dane that wasn't fixed and I knew he could definitely fulfill my needs for me and my friend, Kath desperately needed to find a good home for him because her mother and her were moving into a no pets condo. The great danes name was Deuce and he was only 2 years old. He was already house trained and listened really well. As a commercial came on the tv and interupted the news I pounced on the opportunity.

"Hey daddy?" I twirled my ponytail a little bit and smiled at him.
My father paused the tv and looked at me.
"Yes sweetheart? What can I do for you?"
I went over to the couch next to his recliner and sat down.
"Umm I was wondering if we could take in my friends dog. Shes moving into a condo but it doesn't allow pets and it desperately needs a good home. I would take care of it myself and everything! It would really be nice to have something to keep me busy over the long summer."


blanket of silence was draped over the room as my father thought about it.
"I don't know sweety. Do you think you can take care of it?"
I nodded vigourously.
"Of course I can! It will really teach me to have some responsibility and it will get me off of my laptop! It will also be nice to have a dog around the house that can lay next to your feet when your watching tv and fetch the newspaper for you dont you think?"
My father sighed softly.


"Alright honey. I'll let you adopt the dog but you have to promise that you'll take care of him and he sleeps in your room at night okay?"
I grinned and hugged my father.
"Of course daddy! I'll take great care of him! Don't worry about a thing! Thank you!"
My father just nodded and started up his tv show again and I dashed upstairs happily.
As soon as I got to my room I called my friend Sarah to tell her the good news.
"Hello?"
"Sarah! Its Katy! Guess what?"
I heard Sarah turn down her radio.
"Hey Katy? What?"
I squealled happily.
"I can take Deuce! My dad just said it was okay!"
I heard a smile in Sarah's voice.
"Thats awesome Katy! I'll bring him by your house tommorow!"


I heard a beep on my phone and looked at the screen to see that I had a text message.
"Okay Sarah. I have to go so I'll talk to you later."
Sarah giggled.
"Okay see you later Katy."
As soon as I hung up I clicked on the text to read it. I grinned as soon as I read the first sentence. It said: Hey Katy its David. I cannot wait to see you again. I just sat there for about a minute before I texted him back: Hey David! Good to hear from you. I can't wait to see you either. As soon as I sent the text and laid back down on my bed excited for what was to come. I was getting a male dog that wasn't fixed and David and I had definitely made a connection. I could not wait until Deuce got there the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment