Monday, May 23, 2011

He was Black mailing me to be Obiedient:

Good Morning Love------



I woke up the next morning to David nibbling lightly on my neck and collarbone. I smiled and moaned softly rolling over to face him and kiss him passionately. David looked into my eyes and smiled; brushing the hair out of my face.
"Did you have fun last night sweetheart?"
I nodded sleepily.
"Yeah it was amazing. I've never felt that good before."
David chuckled.
"Well aren't you just the little doggy slut."

I blushed as he patted the bed and Deuce jumped up happily.
"Where's Golliath?" I asked curiously.
"Oh I took him back out to the kennel this morning. And your father called. Him and your mother are going to be home this evening."
I nodded and stretched my naked body out; moaning groggily as Deuce started to lap lightly at my pussy. David reached over and started to suck on my left nipple elliciting another moan from me as Deuce became more invasive with his toungue.

"You like that my little sex slave?"
I nodded and moaned softly as Deuce continued licking me and David slowly massaged my breasts and occasionally pinched my nipples. The activities from the night before were so fresh in my head I felt like I was still there with Golliath fucking me hard from behind. I moaned loudly as I came onto Deuce's toungue.
"Oooh I'm cumming!"
David kissed me softly as Deuce jumped off the bed and laid down.
"Your such a naughty girl. If only daddy knew.."
I gasped and looked up.
"You wouldnt..."
David just grinned.
"I won't as long as you stay obedient."
I blushed and nodded.
"I promise I will."
David kissed me again and smiled.
"Good girl, now lets go get some breakfast downstairs."
I followed David out of the room and downstairs not sure why he was blackmailing to be obedient. I loved what was going on now; what exactly could he do to make me unhappy?
Who knows what David has instore for Katy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment