Monday, May 23, 2011

Next Encounter with Golliath:

I walk into my house to find it empty; just like I left it. I breathe a sigh of relief. If my father would have been home I don't know how I would have explained the cum all over my stomach and chest. I walk into the kitchen and quickly scarf down an apple. My experience with Golliath had left me unexpectedly hungry. I blushed even though no one was around as my pussy got wet just thinking about the experience I had just had. I knew that there was no way I could just forget about it and move one. Sitting there eating an apple and thinking about Golliath's huge toungue licking my pussy gave me a great idea.



I definitely wanted more "play" time with Golliath. That was for sure. But sitting there I had no idea how to do it with my father home all the time. He was always outside at the kennels, cleaning them out, washing the dogs, feeding and watering the dogs and walking the dogs. If he wasn't cleaning or spending time with the dogs he was showing a client Golliath or mating one of the females with him. I knew that if I wanted to be with Golliath I would have to do alot of sneaking around or I would have to come up with an ingenius plan. My thoughts were interrupted by a car door slamming outside. My father was home!


I quickly threw away the apple core and ran upstairs and into my private bathroom as fast as possible. As I closed the door to my bathroom I heard the front door open and my father walk in.
"KATY! ARE YOU HERE?" He called out suspiciously.
I opened the door to the bathroom just a crack and called down the stairs.
"I'M IN THE BATHROOM SHOWERING DAD!"
Obviously appeased I heard my father walk into the den and turn on our big screen plasma tv to the sports channel. I quietly closed the bathroom door and undressed myself. Looking down I noticed a wet stain on my shorts and giggled. When I had been sitting in the kitchen thinking about Golliath I had gotten so wet that it had left a mark on my denim cut offs. Feeling naughty and adventurous instead of wrapping a towel around myself I just walked naked from my bathroom into my room and grabbed my clean clothes. As I walked out of my room I stopped dead cold in my tracks.


Standing in the middle of the hallway facing me was single-handedly the most gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes upon. He had beautiful sun kissed skin and a body that rocked my world. As my gaze travelled up I saw the most stunning green eyes that stood out because of his chestnut brown hair. I blushed as his gaze travelled up and down my body.


"H-hello." I managed to stammer.
The gorgeous man standing in front of me smiled a little bit.
"Hello. I'm David. You are...?"
I shifted a little bit out of nervousness.
"I'm Katy. Can I ask why your here?"
David smiled a smile that had me hooked before I could answer.
"I'm the son of one of your dad's old friends was actually thinking about buying a puppy from here and your dad asked me to come up here and look at pictures of previous litters of pups in his office. But I think I've found something much better to my liking. If you don't mind me asking. What are you doing standing there naked?"


I blushed profusely and shifted where I was standing.
"I was just about to go shower."
David's smile grew even wider as he approached me and kissed me long and passionately. I was pretty much reduced to a puddle when he spoke next.
"May I join you?"
I nodded and took his hand; leading him into my private bathroom. As soon as I closed the door David pushed me up against it; pinning my wrists above my head and kissing me again with more passion than before. He moved from my lips and started to nip at my neck, shoulders and collar bone; earning soft moans from me. When he was satisfied that I was turned on enough he released my hands and I decided that I was going to turn the tables. I easily took his shirt of and pinned him against my door; sucking on his neck and collarbone. With one hand I started to massage his already apparent hard-on and with the other i reached into my steam shower and turned it on in one swift motion.


David moaned and whispered in my ear sensually.
"Ooooh fuck Kate your so hot. I want to take you right here and now."
I grinned. I had never done anything like this before with a guy and I was enjoying it thoroughly. I didn't even care at this point about my virginity or the fact that my controlling father was downstairs. I quickly unbuttoned David's pants and pulled them down with his boxers; gasping when I saw how big his cock was. It was about 7 inches in length and 2 inches in width. I looked up and saw David grinning again before he pulled me into the now steamy shower.


"So Katy" he said as he kissed me. "I noticed something about you when I saw you in the hallway."
I blushed and moaned as he started to finger me.
"Yeah? What did you notice?" I managed to breathe out.
David took my right nipple in his mouth and sucked on it; causing me to moan before taking his mouth off of it to talk.
"I noticed that you; sweet innocent little Kathryn had dog jizz on her stomach."
I blushed furiously and looked down; pretty much giving away what I had been doing all afternoon.
David leaned down and kissed me deeply before whispering in my ear.
"I think its the hottest thing ever and it just makes that urge I have to fuck your sweet little pussy even bigger."
I grinned and bit his collarbone and shoulder before starting to trail kisses down his chest all the way to his lips.


He asks have you ever had sex no I'm a virgin you know." I said before taking his cock in my mouth; causing David to have to lean against the wall for support.
"ooooh fuck Katy thats so damn hott."
I moaned onto his cock and kept going; feeling like a million bucks. David ran his hands through my hair and after a couple minutes he stopped me. I looked up at him with questioning eyes.
"I want to make sure I have enough energy to make love to you Katy."
I smiled and blushed as he pushed me against the wall and started sucking on my left nipple. I moaned and clawed lightly at his back as he started to finger me. I was so wet he didn't even have to worry about lube. Slowly David lowered me onto the floor and spread my legs. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply; aligning his cock with my waiting pussy. Still kissing me I felt him lean forward and slowly start to enter me. The first inch wasn't so bad but soon enough he was at my virginity. He looked down at me.


"Are you ready?"
I just nodded and with one quick and painful thrust my virginity was gone. I gasped but with each thrust of David's huge cock the pain quickly turned to pleasure and before i knew it I was moaning and begging for more. David grinned and moaned above me before leaning down to kiss me passionately. Soon his thrusts were becoming shorter and faster.
"ooooh fuck David! I think I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as he hit my g-spot again and again.
David just kept fucking me hard and fast. Suddenly I was having an orgasm that rivaled the mind-blowing one I had had out in the kennels earlier that day. I moaned louder than before and clawed at Davids back. He kissed me and then pulled out and came all over my chest and stomach; moaning my name.


After he finished David stood up and took my hand to help me.
"Wow Katy. That was the best sex I've ever had. Your so fucking hott." David said before kissing me deeply.
I grinned and kissed him back; reaching back with my free hand to turn off the shower. I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear.
"I want to have more times like this for sure."
David reached out and grabbed two towels from the shelf and handed one to me.
"You know what I want Katy? I want more times like this but I also want to watch your dirty doggy-slut pussy get fucked by a dog. I think its super hott."


I blushed and just nodded; wrapping the towel around myself and securing it so it would stay in place. David quickly dried himself off and pulled on his clothes. I just stood there in my towel watching his beautiful body move around. He looked over and noticed me watching him.
"Like what you see?"
I nodded. "Your the most gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes upon."
David just grinned. "Your the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes upon and I intend to see you again soon. But I have to get downstairs to your father before he really starts to suspect something."
I kissed him deeply and grabbed on of my dads business cards and a pen lying on my vanity before writing my cell number and email on the back.
"Here's my information. Keep in touch."
David kissed me again and opened the door.
"Oh I will." He said before closing the door.
I just stood there and smiled the giddiest smile I had in a long time. I had just had sex with an incredibly hot man who not only was a wonderful lover but encouraged me to get further into my curiosity of dogs. At the thought of David watching a dog make me its bitch I became instantly wet and knew I couldn't wait until my next encounter with Golliath.

No comments:

Post a Comment