Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey give it to me right Now

23rd May. 2009--- Story of a life as Dog slaves:




ok well at last here is a new story I have had
Floating around in my head, for a few weeks
now and today as I'm at work with not much to
do, thought good I'll try and put pen to paper
and write my special story, for all my friends on
the beast forum, but then thought why not put it
on my Blog, and every one can check it out as I
have been uploading as many as one maybe
two a week lately, and its working out well that
way and its not interfearing with my other
duties, at the office:



Ok here we go, today is the 23 of May, and
world still in place sorry all you doomsday
believers, but God will end the world when he
is ready not when some mere man says its
going to happen, because the Bible says no
man knows the day or the hour, so stop
worrying just make sure you live righteous lives
and know Jesus as your lord and saviour, and
you will be safe if it ever happens and when ok,
thank you.

This weekend,master brought two knew boys to
use over me, and to join the clan here, they are
PitBull Terriors, one a Brindle and the other a
Black one they are only, just 15 months old but
he has them in school already learning what he
expects from them.

They seem to be very quick learner's, so soon
they will meet their new bitch, me; but looking
at the sizes of their privates they will soon make
me submissive to them in the circle, on mating
night.

Also with the German Sheperds, and the big
Afgann hunting Hounds, which are bigger than
Greyhounds, as he still keeps them for racing
dogs, and He knows I love them as well, and all
these dogs all will get their chance to mate,
and play with me each night.

As when i feed them I play with each one,
when cleaning their Kennels, and putting a
weekly clean mattress, for them to sleep warm,
through winter, many times Master says slut,
you stay with him and play let him get to know
you.

And I always know what that get to know you
means to allow him, to check me out, to see if
he can smell my pheromones, and if so I have
to get naked and sleep with him in his warm
kennel, which has an electric blanket that is
safe for us even if it might get damp, through
his cum soaking my pussy.

So, as each day arrives, and the other workers
arrive for their work days, I love Wednesday's
as that is the day all the females arrive from the
school down the town to help out at the
kennels, and there is always one or two who
want to try a dog first time.

And who teaches her me, ha ha bitch you will
love it after all the Pain subsides from him
breaking you in and going through your
Hymen; making you a real woman dog slut
bitch.

And this Wednesday was no different than last
month when Samantha was broken in she is a
black haired asian, girl very atractive and slim,
but she did scream and squeall when he
burrowed his length into her hair cunt.
But she loves it now, and now she has also
graduated to a Pitbull now, as she has been
stretched a bit, then when she finishes school
this next month she wants to join us here and
live like me.

On a permmanet, basis, so Master says if her
Parents say so then she can come, but she has
to be Adopted from the Orphanage, so He is
doing that so she will be able to stay for ever if
she wants.

And then there is Serlea, she is from Sweden
she is a very hot young lassy, nice Tits, and a
beautiful bushy blonde pussy long blonde hair
right down her back, she just loves animals and
wants to train as a vet, and come live also with
us as she has no where to live when she
finishes next Month.

So there are now going to be 3 of us Girls as
master's girls and his slut bitches for the doges
to use.Ok more next Post so keep following
each post, as these young 18, and 19, year
olds start their new journeys in life, as loving
slaves. by K9slove

No comments:

Post a Comment