Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a Wonderful Relationship we have Together.

hi all again


it had been a week since maxwell i or hubby had made love having just come off my period

i dont have sex when i am having my period

i am not well at this time and not at my best.so i tend to stop all sexual activaty at this time

this only makes maxwell and hubby more eager

maxwell because he can smell his bitch on heat and is kept at arms lenght

hubby because he just wants sex all the time(no change there)

as hubby left for work he patted my bare bottom saying thats a good girl



hubby had said he wanted to go out for a long walk in the evening to see if there were any strays around willing to mate with his bitch now she was ready i was very excited and so ready that morning



i started my day with my housework the cleaning the washing the cooking ect ect stripped the beds and i had started wash the bed sheets



maxwell had been about me in the house sniffing my pussy licking me through out the morning and just being a pest

not being able to get on with my jobs i said no but he was insistant



so i removed my top and bra flipped my skirt back he sniffing his prize

(no panties on around the house masters new orders)

slipped down on my back in to the sheets on the floor getting under his belly and gently playing with his sheath

his cock slipping out almost instantly i licked the pink end as it slipped out more and more i started to suck it

closing my eyes enjoying the warmth of his cock slipping in to my mouth as he started to buck his hips

fucking my mouth as i lashed his cock with my tongue

reaching up and holding his back legs at the top to stop his humping me too hard and making me gag on his cock

i let his cock slip out my mouth it was fizzing like a firemans hose spurting over my face neck and breasts with pre cum i lay back feeling his warm wet tongue sweeping over my pussy

his tongue drinking my juices as he licked ,oh god it was wonderful my knees bent akimbo

i opened pussy with my fingers slipping them under me and pulling my self open so his wonderful soft wet hot tongue could slip so deep inside of me



i looked up between his legs his cock was still pumping precum over me as he licked my body i rubbed his pre cum over my breasts

my nipples so hard i rubbed his precum in to my skin over my neck and in to my face

i felt on fire so dirty yet alive and so horny

i got up on to my elbows and licked his dripping cock again as he licked my dripping cunt

we were 69ing each other

oh i sucked and lashed his cock with my tongue watching his cock grow longer and thicker and change colour as we both licked each others bodies

my gasps started to come so fast as he licked and licked me

his snout pushed so tight in to my pussy his tongue so deep

then he would pull back and lash his tongue over my anus digging the tip right in to my anus as if surching a way in

then letting it flow over my labia dipping deep in to my open cunt and up flicking up over my clitty making me jurk and gasp with delight bringing ooooos and aharggss from my mouth

i could feel my orgasm building in my tummy the tingaling coming in little waves building up and up getting bigger and bigger

untill it engulfed me like a huge wave crashing over me i clenched my teeth gasping out ohhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssss as i came lifting my hips to his wonderful tongue of joy

sparks were flashing in my head as i came not once but twice

i was gasping for air smelling his body and my pussy juice all around us on the sheets as maxwell licked on

i turned around on my knees pulling his cock to my mouth i sucked on his cock oh yes my lover give me your seed i throught as i sucked him hard he humped my mouth

now ready to fuck my mouth his cock slipping in to my throat i held his flanks again steedying him his knot starting to bump my nose chin and lips

i had all his cock in my mouth and throat and wham he came

i swollowed and drank as he came

i pulled back as he jetted and spat in my mouth and came and came again

running out my mouth as it became too much to swollow over my lips down my neck over my breasts over my tummy in to my skirt there it soked in to my skirt

i drank him untill he slowly slowed and stopped

he walked away from me not looking back as if disappointed he had not mated with his bitch

i looked at him as he sat in his box on his blanket licking his cock looking at me as if saying you will pay for that bitch



i wiped my breasts down with the bed sheets pulled my top over my breasts my nipples hard and showing my excitment

wipeing my pussy clean of his saliva and my juices i put the sheets in to the washing machine and i got up on my wobbley legs had a cup of tea

looking at maxwell i throught that will hold him untill master comes home tonight



i went about my house work hoovering dusting cleaning airing the house

after about an hour the washing maching pinging at me telling me it was finished and time to hang the washing out on the line it was a good washing day warm and with a good breeze



i took the washing out the machine folding it and then opening the back door i slipped my flip flops on stepping out

maxwell ran straight out pushing passed me sniffing and running around the garden

having his wee up the one tree we had



barking at the birds

i saying shut up maxwell now

as i hung out the washing i could see he was in a playfull mood running around me

i kicked his ball and it ran in to the bushes with him running after it

after a time giving it up



then as if catching a scent he walked to me sniffing my skirt where his seed had dripped from my lips



walking around and around me as i hung out the sheets

i bent over to put the last sheet on the line and i felt his cold nose slipp in to the crack of my ass

i looked back and he sniffed again i said no maxwell you have had enough for this morning be a good boy for mommy get your ball



i put the peg bag on the line looking at maxwell who was at my side tail wagginglooking up at me

i went to pick up my washing basket when maxwell took my wrist in is jaws and gently but firmly pulled me down with some force



i said no maxwell stopit your hurting me he pulled me down on to my hands and knees on to the grass

there was no stopping him it hurt

and then mounting me

i said no stop it,

looking up at next doors windows as he jumped on to me his paws pushed and slipped my tshirt up over my back right up to the back of my head

my breasts slipping out and swinging free in the grass my nipples digging in the mud

my arms on the grass my knees in the mud and my feet refusing to move in those dam flip flops



i felt maxwell hump my bottom and i knew then i was going to get it

having refused him earler in the morning

my bottom in the air maxwell holding my hips he started to hump me

i opened my knees the best i could as his cock sort away in to his bitch



all i could think about was what if next door see me like this



then maxwell found his mark with his next push my pussy lips were flayed open his dogcock slipping home as he rammed it in to my dogcunt

he really went after me

as if saying you will fuck with me when i want you

your my bitch from now on and gave me another hard stab just to remind me who was the alfa male and who was just a fuck slut

thinking to my self oh no no susan dont as i started to decend in to that place of utter lust being taken in the open on view too all



i started to moan then gasp as he pushed in to me opening my cunt with his burning rod of fire



oh baby yes fuck mommy i whisperd yes fuck mommy good mommy has been so naughty not letting you fuck her this morning i know i know fuck mommy baby fuck me as i clawed at the ground as my animal lust decended over me

maxwell took me holding me so tight



feeling his knott slapping my labia i pushed back rubbing my breasts and grinding my nipples in to the muddy gound pushing my dogcunt back on his knott



lifting my head up next to maxwells head i kissed his tongue he licked my mouth again i said fuck me baby fuck mommy

yes i missed your big cock and knot baby

he pushed harder i ground back and then his knott ripped and slipped in to me we were there



my head thrown back i gasped out in a silent scream my mouth open but nothing came out and i was cumming a huge orgasm



his cock and knott rubbing my g-spot how i was cumming

i gripped the grass in my fists and pushed upwith all my might taking all his weight on my back

his back legs kicking in the air scratching my thighs

i had him all in me i had him layed out over my back as he filled my dog cunt his head on my shoulder

i said yes baby yes i am cumming and again and again i came one orgasm after another

i dont know how i held him up and my self but i felt him move and turn his cock and knott still deep in my dog cunt

each time he moved or pulled i came again and again throwing back my head i cryed out silently

and then with a pop his knot uncorked and a slurp as his cock slipped away from my quivering dogcunt

i turned and on seeing that cock and knott of such joy hanging so wantonly between my lovers legs red and dripping and bobbing

i crawled under him on my back taking it between my lips sucking his cock clean kissing licking his knott loving him so tenderly

whispring how mommy loved him so so much

all the time his cock still spewing his love seed in to my mouth

untill he moved bent his head sniffed me between my legs licking my dogpussy that was running with his seed



i lay there coming around slowly my head still spinning my legs wide open my knees bent pushing doggie seaman out from my pussy down my ass on to the ground

as i got up covered in mud my skirt fithy my breasts hanging down also covered in mud i said to my self well done susan your covered in glory again and another shower

i went to get up looking up one more time at the next doors bedroom window

just in time to see the curtain move a little but it moved of that there was no mistake

i said oh fuck no as i got up picking the basket up stumbaling back to the safety of my house maxwell already in his basket setteling down for a long sleep not caring at all what had happened

and i to the shower again and the story that must await master when he comes home of the rape in the garden

and that someone who watched it in the window next door

No comments:

Post a Comment