Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Taken like a Bitch on Heat

so hubby was really throwing him self in our new sexual world forbidding any panties on around the house only to be put on when leaving the house saying this was to help maxwell with more access to his new bitch when ever he wishes


as we sat together or lay together on the sofa he would say oh maxwell needs a drink and he would open my legs and with his fingers he would open my pussy letting my lover lap at my pussy followed by me mating or sucking my lover depending on hubbys sexual wants

then one afternoon he came home with a coller saying i want you to start putting this on around the house .i said what if some one calls at the house he said you will take it off and only then is that clear susan i said yes master he said thats a good girl its time you started to show respect for your owner as he patted my bare bottom saying off you run pet

i looked over my shoulder with with a huge smile knowing my husband was telling me he owned me like his dog it felt wonderful

one afternoon we had been shopping as we walked back to the car we passed through a park two dogs were running around one a german shep the other a large crossbreed hubby said oh susan doesent he look beautiful i said oh yes darling such a big sexy hunk of doggie hubby looked at me said take them off give them to me i looked at hubby and said what! here! now! hubby looked at me and said do as your told slut i looked around seeing we were alone i pulled them down and off my ankles i was open to the air that feeling of the air blowing around my pussy gosh.

 I love it hubby took out a packet of dog treats he had in his pocket and called the doggie over as we sat on the bench my dress up over my knees my legs wide open i was so scared of some one seeing me hubby fed the dog his treats and i gave him some fuss lifting my dress hem up and flashed my pussy at him he sniffed it and then forced his cold nose right up my pussy sniffing and licking my pussy his tongue was so soft yet so thick and wide as it licked my pussy hubby said yes slut he wants you he knows what a dog slut you are

my body starting to respond to his lustful licking my nipples growing and my pussy starting to leak as he licked me comming up for air licking his lips and then going back to licking my pussy hubby said take him in the trees and bushes and see if you carnt mate with him hurry

we walked in to the trees in and out the bushes there were flat places for us to stop but only on hard soil untill i came across fresh grass cuttings piled on the floor i was so scared now of being found my heart beating so hard in my chest looked at my lover following me as i droped his treats on the floor i looked around and fell to my knees lifting the hem of my dress i let him sniff my pussy again
his tongue licked my pussy again and again oh gosh it was wonderful.i was out in the open being licked by a stray my pussy on fire for a dog i did not know and i was losing control of my body so quickly as he took me to my first orgasm.

Hubby stood there looking around saying your ok to fuck him now slut offer your self to him his cock is out look and let me see you please the dog i picked for you to mate withi knelt on the grass cuttings looking up at my husband my dress up around my hips legs wide apart the dog he had picked for me licking me between my legs i looked up and said yes master, as i turned around on to my hands and knees my legs apart offering my dog cunt to my doggie lover he jumped on to my back and held my hips with his front paws pulling his bitch on to his pink cock,as soon as his cock slipped over thighs hubby took hold of doggies cock and slipped it in to my cunt it went in to me like a hot knife through butter in fact it took my breath away as i gasped out oh god yes and he started to hump me and as he did i could feel him swelling in my pussy,bigger annd bigger thicker and thicker hubby said how does that lover feel in your dog cunt slut

I gasped out oh yes darling he is huge so soooo big and thick as i gasped out the words hubby said shush now ppl are around us but doggie kept up his fucking as a man walked by a woman and her dog walked passed only the doggie stopping to hear my low moans as i came on my wonderful lovers dog cock it then i could feel his knott slapping my labia hard and forceful, i pushed back and he pulled me on to his knott and unlike maxwell he was big so big i moved my hips around he bumped hard in to me untill it started to move in to my dog cunt slowly at first but it did go in and then with a gasp and a cry it was home deep in my cunt i could feel it in my belly swelling his cock bumping my cervix the tip rubbing the opening of my womb.

I was rocking slowly as doggie stopped and gave me so much seed jet after jet of his seaman spilled in to my dog cunt,i said to master he is cumming in my dog cunt oh yesssssssss filling me master he said hush dog slut hush as ppl passed i was so wanting to scream it out that i was comming i wanted the world to know i was being bred,hubby said you sure he is cumming in you i said oh yessssssssss its burning me nothing here yet he said just then doggie turned on me we were bum to bum i with my head in the grass my bare ass high in the air as i came and came my orgasms building and building untill i gasped out ohhhhhh fuck yessssssssssssssssssssss as a huge orgasm washed over me making me groan very deeply hubby feeling my tummy saying fuck its tight in ther he must be huge you dirty fucking dog slut your really enjoying him arnt you.

All i could do say was look up dreamely and moan mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss and flop back down on to my pillow of grass cuttings as doggie filled my cunt,untill hubby said you still with me i said oh fuck each time he moves i cum ooooooooooooo and off i went again,hubby said you two not finished yet i looked up at hubby and i said he is not finished with me were tied together its his knott that is holding me to him its huge my bellys so full of dog seed and he is adding to it all the time,hubby said you two have been at it 20 mins now.

Just then another orgasm hit me and i said oh god here we go again as i shook and moaned and then the seal broke and i started to drip and leak i said to hubby his cums running down my tummy he lifted my dress and said yes its comming out;doggie was pulling now to get away as slowly his knot started to slip out the drips that had started to leak turned in to runs of dog seaman and i came again as his knott came from me like a cork from a bottle with a pop his cock slipped out of me as hubby said oh fuck me fuck me sue he is fucking huge.

I looked back as doggie stood there licking his own cock i fell forwards in to the grass cuttings my cunt wide open running with cum like a river his cock was huge so red so thick it must have been over 9 inches long and so so thick but the knott was something else it was huge;my lover walked between my open legs sniffed me licked his bitches cunt then walked away a job well done,hubby said can you stand susan i looked up at him as i got on to my feet squating on bent legs as doggies cum just washed out my cunt over the ground i looked up and said you will have to give me time hubby said you have fucked for 30 mins this one really used you.

I pulled my panties on pushing as much dog cum out as i could and we walked out the trees and bushes my hands so green and my knees green i looked a state,as i walked to the car my lovers cum dripping out my pussy in to my panties and when that gave way slowly down my thighs,untill i got to the car hubby put a blanket on the seat only to protect his car seat but when i got home maxwell was beside him self sniffing and barking pulling my arm down as if to pull me down and mate with me;hubby saying he knows you have been unfaithful to him.

I managed to get away to the bathroom and had a long hot bath and soak my poor ravaged pussy and the throughts of my lover came flooding back to me who had fucked me so deep making me orgasm so many times, slipping slowly in to my bath,my throughts of being taken out side,taken just like a bitch on heat.
the excitment of doing it where people walked by,where i could be seen made me shiver with excitment and the throught of doing it again;but one day with some one watching me mated,like a true bitch not caring
where or when or who or what with,yes i will do that again some day thats a promise i will keep.
I said darling I really hope you do keep it just for us, to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment