Friday, February 11, 2011

Take your Clothes off and lets Play

Jen's training: part 5


The week passed very quickly and Jen had never been so totally relaxed, and she was positive it was because she was totally fucked each morning at the Kennel. Tuesday was like monday and wednesday was diferent only in that she and Debra had all 5 dogs to themselves. Jen's other activities went very smoothly, she was so relaxed she was very efficient. She closed 2 new commercial leasing contracts and had a very rewarding week as well as a week with fucking like she had never experienced in her young life.

Satruday morning came and she slept in for the first time in weeks. When she woke up she had a relaxing shower and put a robe on and went out to feed Lucky. After he had been fed and given water she opened his kennel gate and wondered why she hadn't let him out the night before. Could she be fucked out for the week? She smiled at the thought. Not very likely she knew. She was way to sexual for that condition at this young age.

Jen went to the kitchen and took a bottle of orange juice out of the refrigerator. After pouring a huge glass over ice she went out to her pool and went to a chaise lounge close to the water and in the sunlight. It was another beautiful day, very sunny and not at all humid. Lucky followed her and layed down by her louger. She looked at him and grinned, wondering if he remembered the incident of the past saturday. Jen removed her robe and layed down completely nude except for an eye shield to protect her from eye burns.

The next thing she heard was a someone honking a horn. Someone was visiting and she couldn't imagine who cuz no one she knew honked. She considered it very rude and would certainly tell whoever it was what she thought about it. She stood up and slipped into her robe again.

"Hi Jen" she turned and looked at the gate from the yard to the pool area. It was Gin, her sister. She was about to scold her for honking when Gin said "didn't want to catch you in an embarrasting position again Jen. Sorry for honking but I thougt it would be a good warning."

"It's OK Gin, I guess it is a good idea in view of what happened last weekend."

Jen wondered why she was here. They weren't really close as most twins would be,mostly because they had different outlooks on sexual activity. Ginger still was very rigid and didn't warm up to guys very well. She rarely saw the same man for more than a couple months and Jen figured it was because she wouldn't fuck them.

She knew Gin felt she would be considered a tramp if she fucked too readily. Jen was still not sure she wasn't a virgin.

"What brings you out this way again? Not happy living in your condo in the middle of downtown ? " Jen asked with a grin.

"No Jen, I have been thinking about what I saw and what you said last weekend and I can't stop thinking about it. I need to ask you a few more questions if you don't mind." Ginger said.

"OK" Jen replied, "Just don't judge me, because I don't have the same moralistic outlook you do about sex."

" I promise I will not judge you Jen. I can't get the image of your dog fucking you out of my mind. Youu know I am kind of prudish and, in fact, I still mostly just will give a guy a blow job. I have yet to fuck anyone. Not that I don't want to do it but it just seems like it makes me a slut and I would not be respected anymore. How do you maintain so mcyh respect Jen."

Jen thought a minute and said "Well Gin, maybe it is because I am somewhat careful in who I choose to fuck. I don't just jump anyones bones you know. I got started when we were 16 and I luved it. And I am not going to live without it. "

"But Jen, how could you ever get into fucking a dog? Doesn't that scare you?"

"Well Gin, why haven't you fucked anyone? Is it really because you are worried about your reputation or is it something else? Are you afraid it will hurt? Are you afraid of getting pregnant? There must be some reason because you have known some nice guys."

Gin looked like she was in deep thought. "Well worried about being pregnant is one reason. And I am not sure I will be good at it and I would rather not fuck than be a bad fuck. I don't mind sucking a guys cock but they always want more. I just haven't been able to do it."

"Have you let guys suck your pussy yet?" Jen asked.

"Just once Jen. I couldn't relax so it wasn't good. I did let one guy fuck my ass. I thought that would make him happy but it only made him more insistant on fucking me in my pussy. "

"Wow. my sis got her ass reamed. That is more than I thought you would do."

"And you know I kind of liked it, but he came so quick I didn't get alot oout of it." Gin said. "Do you know others who fuck dogs?"

"Yes I do." Jen said. "I know 3 other gals who do it and they all luv it."

"Do any of them suck a dogs cock too? " Gin asked suddenly looking flushed.

"Yes Gin we all do that as well. It is really hot and it taste good. Dogs will continue to quirt after they have fucked sometimes."

"Have you sucked Lucky?" She asked. "Yes Gin, and it is so exciting. I can't resist it both before and after fucking him."

"Oh Jen, I would luv to see that. You know I suck mens cocks and I am so used to blow jobs, I have a compulsion for it now. Will you let me watch you suck Lucky?"

Jen thought about that for a minute then said, "Do you think you would like to try it Gin? I can show you how I get into it and then you could try it."

"I'm not sure I could Jen, but maybe, I always get turned on by cocksucking.

You know you always called me your cocksucking sis and I kind of liked that moniker. "

" OK Gin. Lets see if we can get Lucky interested hahahahahaha." Jen knew that would not be difficult. "Take your clothes off and lets play."

No comments:

Post a Comment