Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A New Boy in my Garden

I just couldn’t stop the thoughts running through my head, it had been 3 months since the last time Harvey the Rottweiler had last made me his bitch and I was missing it like hell. Here I was a successful businesswoman, a happy marriage, a beautiful house and no financial worries yet I had to risk it all for dog cock.




I had first started with dogs when I was a lot younger than my present 46 and over the years had indulged myself from time to time without anyone else in the world knowing, including my loving husband of over 15 years. Sex with John was OK, no that’s a lie it was pretty good, but it just didn’t compare to the feeling of a dog’s soft fur rubbing against my back as he thrust into me, fucking me harder than I am ever fucked, bringing me to orgasm after orgasm as he claims me as his bitch.



The thoughts as well as the sun was making me hot and I could feel the sun beating down on me as I continued to weeds on my hands and knees at the bottom of the garden. As I knelt forward I could feel the warm air across my exposed pussy as I hate wearing panties at the best of times and after a quick look round I slide my hand between my legs and under my short skirt.



I knew that this part of the garden, which backed onto the fields behind, was totally secluded and John would be locked in front of the television for the next few hours watching the game. Leaning my head forward to the grass I started to rub myself more earnestly, I closed my eyes and imagined that I was about to be mounted by Harvey. I could feel myself starting to build when suddenly I heard a rustle in the bushes nearby. I nearly had a heart attack and jumped to my feet quickly pulling my skirt back down to cover my modesty. Armed with my hand trowel, which was a pretty useless weapon looking back on it, I advanced towards the bushes.



Letting out a yelp of surprise I saw a large golden retriever appear panting happily, his tail wagging like mad as he looked at me not sure of the situation. Putting down the trowel I smiled at him and in a soft voice “Hey boy, where did you appear from?” and stepping forward examined him for a collar of which there wasn’t one. “You are a good looking one aren’t you?” I murmured as I stroked his golden fur and without thinking slid my hand under his belly to check him out, “And a big boy as well” I said throatily as I felt his intact balls and his cock inside his sheath. Continuing to massage his sheath gently I looked round quickly to check we were unobserved before getting to my hands and knees.



He stood very still as I gurgled, “Well boy if you were looking for a bitch then you have certainly come to the right place,” and leaning under him licked the end of his cock that was starting to show. Part of my brain was screaming at me that I must be mad doing this in my own garden, the other half of me was fuelled by lust as I needed a dog cock desperately to sate my lust.



After he had fully shown I pulled my skirt up round my waist and put my head down wondering whether he would go for what came naturally. I wasn’t disappointed as he moved behind and I felt his cold nose pressing against my ass and his long rough tongue snaked out licking me all along my soaking pussy and my ass. Moaning softly “Oh yes taste your bitch to be boy, taste how wet and willing she is for your cock.”



I felt him leap up and his soft fur rubbing against my ass as his front paws wrapped around my waist, his hot hard cock sliding across my ass cheeks and between my legs as he sought my willing hole. Reaching between my legs I grabbed at his cock as he thrust forward and guided him to my entrance. “Urghhhhh uuuufffffff” was the only came out of my mouth as he drove into me forcing his cock deep into my pussy pushing the air from my body as he slammed home.”Oh fuck yessssss” I moaned as he started to find his rhythm, his back legs scrambling for purchase as his hips drove his cock in and out. Bracing myself I pushed back to him as his relentless assault of my pussy continued and I felt my first orgasm start to build and then like a dam it burst inside me “Ohhhhhhhhhhh” I moaned loudly, “Yes fuck me as your bitch.”



This almost seemed to excite him more as he started to thrust deeper, his cock swelling inside me and his knot starting to bang against my pussy lips. The after affect of my orgasm caused me to relax and with a mighty thrust I felt his big knot slip inside. Nothing of intelligence that could be recognised as speech was escaping from my mouth apart from the odd swear word. I felt him swell even more and then like a hose pipe his hot cum started to pump inside me, his knot throbbing and pulsing as he forced his seed into his bitch.



Kneeling there head down, his thrusts stopped as he was locked inside me I started to rub my own clit cumming over and over moaning and whimpering. I could feel the cum leaking out from me making it more sloppy on my fingers as I rubbed, sending white flashed through my brain.



“Well that was a good show and I see you have found Ben doing what Ben does best.” The soft voice sent alarm bells ringing in my head and I would have jumped to my feet but Ben was still locked inside me. Looking up I stared into the face of a woman who lived down the road who was smiling at me as she observed the show. “Who would have thought it? Sweet Alison is a bitch in heat. Well you are my bitch now unless of course you would like your darling hubby to see these pictures.” My heart fell as I saw the camera phone in her hand but then lifted again as I realised that I was going to get all the dog cock I needed from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment