Monday, May 30, 2011

I Lost Mine Seven Years Ago:

My First Time by Corine:


I lost mine seven years ago when I was 18. I grew up in a kind of rough part of town. The other girls I knew made fun of the fact that I was still intact. I tried not to let it bother me.
I wasn't saving myself, or anything. I just never met anyone I felt was right. Although I admit I was afraid of pregnancy and STDs. I also was a little to too shy to talk to the family doctor about birth control.
Since I hit puberty I'd been interested in animals as more than pets. I thought I was really kinky or something, and tried to not think about it, but the idea kept coming back. Maybe it was because I never attracted much interest from the boys in high school. I’m plain, thin, with small breast, glasses, thin hair, and legs that are a little to short. Tons of hair stuff to add ‘volume’ didn’t make much difference and not wearing my glasses, letting my hair down and wearing makeup never seemed to either. So I was a very ordinary girl, with a very ordinary brain and not much talent in any area. My senior year I had three dates, all were boys that tried to get to home base in the first hour. No one asked me to the prom, but that was OK, because I couldn’t really afford a fancy dress.

I'd surfed the web a little when my parents were out, and found enough zoo info to sort of figure I knew about how male dogs and human girls get together. Of course I didn't, then.
It was late summer and I was on vacation with my family in Washington State, on the Long Beach Peninsula. College was starting in a few weeks and I'd been thinking about losing it before I started. I even was carrying a box of condoms with me, just in case.

The beach was a bust. My dad was fishing all the time and my mom didn't like the beach much, although she liked digging for clams.
The north end of the peninsula is a wildlife sanctuary and in August a pretty deserted place. Not dangerous, just empty. I went for a long walk, out to the tip, it’s about 5 miles. I walked north on the bay side and was walking back on the ocean side.
About a mile down the beach this big mixed-bread long-furred white dog, trotted up to me to say hi. I looked around and there was no one in sight and I knew the closest house was still a couple of miles away. It was windy, but not real cold and I hadn't seen anyone for hours.

After a minute of sniffing at me the dog started to beg for food. I had half my lunch left in my bag, a peanut butter and jam sandwich so I offered it to him. He really liked it. After he'd eaten I petted him, and threw a stick for him. He seemed to love fetching it and bringing it back for me to through again. After I while I hugged him, said good-by, and headed down the beach. He followed me and I let him. I figured he must belong to someone who lived near the town we were staying in, Osterville.

I was wearing tennis shoes, cut off jean-shorts and a sweatshirt. Of course, I had on a bra and panties underneath. The dog stuck real close to me. After another mile I stopped and sat down to watch the surf and rest, and he sat down right next to me. Then he settled his big head on my bare thigh. Having his head on my leg felt kind of peaceful; so I let him leave his head on my naked thigh while I enjoyed the sound of the surf and watched the sunlight on the water. I hadn't considered doing anything sexual with the dog, and I wasn't paying any attention to him, when suddenly I felt his tongue on my thigh. I looked down and he was busy licking my inner thighs right where my leg disappeared into my shorts.

It felt real nice and I wondered if he was sexually interested in me. I stood up and wondered to a sheltered area behind a pile of driftwood and sat on a log, the dog followed me. I tested what he wanted by spreading my thighs, wide. He went right for the sweet spot. I was a little cold and his hot tongue felt good. I let him lick me, giggling a little, and watched as he tried to slip his tongue up into my shorts.

I let him, and continued watching for a while and trying to work up my nerve. I thought about it, and realized that I was fertile, about half way between periods. I wondered if it was kind of like being in heat and if the dog could smell that I was ready to breed.
I always feel sexy when I'm fertile and that sort of decided me. I was going to try it. I slowly unfastened my shorts and slid them, and my panties, down and off my legs. The dog was watching me closely. Then I leaned back and again spread my thighs. He went right for my crotch. When I felt his tongue sliding between the lips of my vulva I knew I was going to really do it. We were there, alone and he wanted me. He seemed very nice, couldn't give me anything, or make me pregnant and would never tell.

I leaned back further and he really went after me with that tongue. I closed my eyes and felt my passion rising. It was so much nicer than using my finger, and that tongue was so soft and long, it was getting into places that had never been touched before. I knew I was very wet. I could feel my own lubricants mixed with the dog’s saliva and running down my sex and pooling around my anus. Then the dog found the pool and started treating my bottom to the pleasure of his tongue. Wow! That was when the first orgasm hit me. I was still shaking when I noticed that his penis was showing.

I said, "Well, boy, you did me real good. All the girls I knew, who talked about there first time, never mentioned climaxing. I guess I owe you a treat."
I giggled, and feeling pretty scared, but still with the wonderful sense of having had a good climax, I rolled over on the log and dropped my head onto my arms on the sand, and waited. I was presented the dog with my vulva and my thighs and legs were spread as wide as was comfortable.

I looked over my shoulder wondering what the dog would do, He was looking at me and I tried smiling at him and said, "Come on, boy. I'm willing, and ready."
He looked at me for maybe a minute. The he went back to licking my sex. I started feeling good again, then he stopped. I smiled at him again and he jumped his forelegs onto my back and then wrapped them around me ribs. I ws real glade I’d kept my sweatshirt on. I felt little squirts of hot liquid hitting my thighs and vulva and got worried he was coming before getting into me. I’d heard some girls tell how it was great (they always say that), but over before they really could get into it enough to get off. I didn’t want that. It was a little hard but I reached back and found his penis and helped him get it lined up. I found I needed to raise my hips a little so I pulled me knees closer together.

Once the tip felt my inner lips he humped forward. That was the end of my cherry. It hurt, a lot more than I thought it would, and I started to cry. The dog didn't care; he just kept humping forward pressing more and more of his thing into me. After a while the pain eased a little and I was surprised to feel his cock, which I’d thought was pretty small, seemed to be getting bigger inside of me. He was driving it in and out fast, and it started to feel kind of good. Then I felt a lump at the end that was wider than the rest and it too seemed to be getting bigger each time he pushed it. I didn't know about the knot, but figured the lump was just part of how dogs were different. I had no idea how different.

After a few minutes it felt like it was getting huge in me. I found there was a spot in my vagina that, when he pressed by it, felt real good. I started moving my hips to help him hit that spot. A minute later I had the pattern and knew I was heading to another climax. The dog slowed down but started really pushing that big lump in. I knew it was getting bigger and had almost decided I'd had enough when I realized it was in, still growing, and was not moving out of me anymore. I was scared, but then that big lump got bigger still and started to press against the nice spot I'd discovered.

All the time I felt him shooting little squirts of something warm into me, but then suddenly it changed. I felt something contract within me and the tip of the dog’s penis went somewhere I didn't know it could. Later I figured out that it was pushing through my cervix. When he was inside my womb the dog held real still. I felt warm stuff shooting into me and there must have been a lot of it, because it felt like it was filing me. I could also feel it pressing out of me and running down my legs. The dog moved and I thought he was going to try to get off so I grabbed his front legs and held him on me. I tried to calm him, whispering that I liking it, and rubbing my back into his chest. Then he really surprised me. He leaned forward and lightly bit my shoulder. At the same time I felt his penis hump farther into me. I climaxed at that moment and held him tight to me as the wave of pleasure enveloped me.

I felt warm and protected with my lover on my back and his thick white fur covering my naked bottom. We stayed like that for what seemed like a long time. When I felt his penis get smaller I let go of the dog’s legs, he let go of my shoulder and pulled it out. It felt like a river was flowing out of me for a minute. He licked me a few times, and then laid down near me and began to lick himself clean.
I got up and looked at myself. There were little rivers of mixed dog seed and blood running down my thighs. I new I had to get clean before I went home.

The ocean is darn cold there, but I managed to wade in to where my knees were covered and sit down. It hurt some but the salt water seemed to help stop the bleeding and ease the soreness. I was real sore. I washed my sex and thighs, over and over, and hoped the flow had stopped.
I went back and sat on the log for a while, resting and trying to get warm. The dog came over and sat by me and I petted him, thinking that I'd done it, and except for the busting my cherry part, it was pretty good.
When I was sort of dry I put my panties and shorts back on and stood to head home. I realized I was still pretty sore down there, but not to sore to walk. I picked up my bag and started walking, kind of slow, and the dog walked with me. I kept checking my crotch to see if more stuff was draining out of me. Just before I got home I saw there was a growing wet spot. I wadded back into the ocean, and splashed around until my shorts were soaked. The dog joined me and I found a stick and played fetch with him the surf. I was wishing I could keep him, but knew my father would never allow it. If he found out the dog was my lover he’d probably kill us both.

After a while I knew I should head home and said goodbye my to the dog and headed off. Of course he followed me. As I was walking through the town a man asked me if the dog was mine. I said no, and that he'd been following me for a while. I explained I'd give him some food, since he looked hungry. and I thought he was hoping for more.
The man said, "He sure looks like he belongs to you, Miss."
I said no, and almost ran home. My mom was gone, so I had the place to myself for a while. I knew she'd gone to pick my dad up after his fishing trip, and checking the clock knew I had about an hour. I stripped and washing out my shorts and panties, very carefully. Then I took a hot bath.

By the time my parents were home I was dry, changed, and wearing a clean blouse and skirt. In my panties I had a sanitary napkin, just in case I leaked. I felt very strange, but realized my parents couldn't tell. Then the guilt hit me. I'd given myself to a dog. I was a pervert.
That night I cried myself to sleep, wondering I'd ruined myself, or something. Wondering how I'd ever be able to honest with my future husband, I assumed there would be one, with a secret like mine. But the next morning, in bed, I touched myself to see if I was still sore, and it felt good. As I pleasured myself I thought about the white dog pumping into me and climaxed, hard.

I saw the dog almost every day for the rest of out stay in that town. The man who’d asked me about him had taken him in. The guilt and fear of discovery kept me from trying anything again with him. The white dog kept trying to come over to me, but I'd head into indoors until he was gone.
I saw the man at the store once, and he told me that the dog had been near starved, and I was probably right about why he’d been following me. The man figured someone, a total jerk, had brought the dog to the beach and left him to get rid of him. I almost cried. He’d been nothing but sweet to me and I couldn’t imagine anyone being that low. The man could tell I felt sorry for the dog, and told me he’d named him Hank, and that he was giving him a good home. It did make me feel better.

It took years to get over the gilt, and it was longer before I met another dog that I felt good about making love with. I'd made love with lots of boys and men. Guys are interested in even a plain girl who has a reputation as for being easy. I was out of college before I met a man who knew how to bring a girl off while they were making love. He was great, but not as good as the Hank had been. I wasn’t real surprised that no one was lining up to marry me. I was living on my own after college. I got a job as an accountant in a large accounting firm, mainly helping folks with their taxes. I stopped being easy on dates and my dates became fewer. As the years went buy I became more lonely, and I though more and more about Hank, and giving up men all together.

Two years ago I took a new K9 lover, but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment