Friday, April 1, 2011

She also looked forward to meeting King each Afternoon

For the next few days, life continued as it usually had. I worked, paid bills, cleaned my house, etc. I did find myself looking forward to seeing King at the shelter each day, so much so that I decided that I would walk him on the weekends, when I dropped in to make sure all the animals were fed. Usually, we didn't exercise them throughout the weekends, but I decided that I would start taking him out in the kennel run behind the back door during that time. The run was enclosed with a fence and the back wall of the shelter. It was reached by the back door, which opened just behind King's cage.



That Saturday, I threw on a pair of jean cutoffs, a sports-bra top, my favorite keds, and waltzed into work, fed all the animals, then went to King's cage, opened the door and called him to come outside, heading toward the door. He followed, nonchalantly and as if he had better things to do. But he gladly went outside and wandered the area, looking closely at everything. He lifted his leg and pissed on a bush and, for the first time, I noticed the massive balls hanging behind him. I stared at them and the large hairy sheath hanging under his furry stomach, and felt a tingling in my womb and a minor burst of fluid on my vulva. For a moment I stood there, enjoying the sensation of arousal, then suddenly it came to me that it was a dog arousing me and I shook my head, clearing it, and thinking to myself that I was disgusting.



In the meantime, King had strolled over to me and I started to move to the door to let him back in the shelter. He suddenly turned toward me, lowering his head and shoving his muzzle in between my thighs. I staggered back, shocked at the feeling of his nose between my thighs, pressed tightly and sniffing deeply, at my crotch. When I tried to move, he pushed me back and lifted his head, actually lifting me off my feet and pressing my ass and lower back against the cinderblock wall. I managed to get my balance by getting the toe of my right foot down. I felt him moving his nose around in my crotch, seeking to get past my jeans and desperately I tried to push his head away, with absolutely no effect on his massive strength whatsoever. Suddenly, I felt his wet nose slip past the right side of my jeans' crotch and plunge up under them. His nose, sniffing and inhaling deeply, was pressed against my right labia minora, which, as usual, had betrayed me by escaping the confinement of my panties. I was almost crying and yelling in frustration, trying to push him back away from me. Then suddenly he withdrew, and I collapsed to the ground in a heap. He stepped back and went to the door, standing there patiently, as if he had nothing else to do.



I was in a completely unwilling twitter of sexual arousal. My vulva was now soaked with fluid and my pussy lips were slick with it. I could feel my vagina expanding and swelling and the tingling in my womb was overpowering. My nipples were hard and extended and I could feel a blush of shame spreading over my face at the thought that king had done this to me. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" echoed through my head. And even more frustratingly, King's apparent loss of interest in me, after arousing me this way, only made me angrier.



I got to my feet and stomped over to the door, jerking it open. He blithely ignored my obvious anger and sauntered (there is no other way to describe his walk at this point, as if he were very satisfied at what he had done to me) to his cage door, waiting there for me to open it. I walked over and opened it and he started in, stopping as I tried to close it. For several seconds he stood there, me unable to budge him, then finally entering and I closed the door behind him. I was certain that he was letting me know that I did not control him and that he could ignore me at will.



That evening, before going to work at The Tophat, I masturbated in my bed, rubbing my slick clit like mad, my legs extended and flexed and toes spread and pointed, back arched as I erupted into a series of orgasms, roughly pulling and twisting my left nipple (while this does cause me some slight pain, it produces an amazing rush of warmth in my vagina). For the first time in my life I had masturbated while thinking about the massive body of a dog. I didn't know it, but I had just crossed an important line. I thought that since it was private and simply confined to my mind it wouldn't matter, but I was wrong. the images and thoughts and feelings were associated and I was shocked at the enormous power of the series of orgasms that wracked my body as I imagined King.



That night, at work, several men flirted with me and I allowed myself to enjoy the vaginal flutter their attention produced, and I firmly replaced King in my mind with these men, determining that my odd and somewhat disgusting flirtation with the thought of a dog would cease here and now forever. I did not walk King on Sunday when I fed the animals. He didn't seem to care, ignoring me.



During the next week or so I went about my work and business, doing all the normal chores and meeting the responsibilities I had. I had no further serious interaction with King, who seemed to have decided I was uninteresting, given the extent to which he flatly ignored my existence. Having determined to put him aside, I ignored him as well.



On Friday, late in the afternoon, after I had exercised the other dogs, I took King out back for his exercise. He sauntered around the run, ignoring me. After a few minutes, he walked over to me. I turned and reached for the door, to open it and take him in. Before I could get to the door, he was suddenly on me. The next few moments are difficult to explain because nothing like this had ever happened to me before and I was so surprised that the memory of it is to some degree washed in the shock. Anyway, he jumped up and grabbed me around the waist with his front legs from behind and then pulled me to the ground on my knees. All of this happened in less than a second. I was shocked, and frankly, terrified, at the amazing strength he had. I was a rag doll in his grip. I tried to rise and was unable to move even a little. Then he lunged forward, pressing his massive chest against my still back, his enormous head extending well out past my right shoulder. Again, effortlessly, he forced me over onto my hands. He now had me under him, on my hands and knees. Suddenly it occurred to me what he was doing and I began to frantically try to escape, knowing full well what it meant for a dog to mate with a bitch. I exerted all my strength and tried to pull away from him, crawling forward. He tightened his front legs around my waist and jerked hard at me, holding me firmly in place. I tried to collapse on my stomach, and found myself held up by his front legs as if I were nothing but a toy.



The fighting around and my commands to him had done nothing to change the situation and now he was thrusting hard at my ass, obviously trying to find a way to enter me. His thrusts resulted in painful poking of the soft flesh of my crotch, ass and the backs of my legs as he moved around, trying to find a way inside me. I had worn a pair of lycra shorts, fortunately, so he could not get in. My t-shirt had been pushed forward and was bunched at my armpits, leaving me naked on top, my tits swinging underneath me as King thrust urgently at me, and when I looked back underneath myself I saw his paws crossed under me, pulling hard at my flat stomach, and then realized the sharp pain in my stomach was from the force of his dew claws, digging into the soft flesh of my stomach while tightly holding me in place. I then saw his penis, for the first time. It was pushing between my thighs as he had adjusted himself down to try and find a way into me. It was thin and shiny with fluid and light pink with a point and it was spurting cloudy streams of fluid with each thrust. It was now rubbing along my vulva, underneath me, and the sensation was, shockingly, exquisite. I tightened my thighs together to try and push him out and he started humping hard, apparently taking the pressure as his cue to get busy fucking me. Almost immediately his penis started swelling and before I knew it, it was a massive tube of canine penis thrusting rapidly in the small gap created between my closed thighs and vulva. I felt the knot start pounding the back of my thighs and suddenly I saw a spurt of bright white dog semen shoot from the hole at the tip of his penis and strike my stomach, clinging to my skin in stringy, syicky gobbets. I watched in some shock and fascination as he came repeatedly, shooting the streams onto my stomach and some of them even made it to the bottoms of my tits, which were bouncing underneath me as he humped at me. I noted that my nipples were, in fact, as hard as they could be, swollen and wrinkly. The feeling in my crotch was even more powerful and I started to reach down and twist a nipple, then caught myself. I would not participate in this, but would just ride it out, I told myself.



Suddenly, he pulled back and away from me, and for the first time since I met him I heard a growl. For all the world, I swear he growled in frustration. I cautiously rolled over, sitting on my ass. He stood there, looking at me. His eyes were usually a flat yellow, but right now they were blazing at me. I looked down at myself, my crotch, stomach and tits wet with his semen, and pulled my t-shirt down, covering myself. I would need to clean up. The smell of his semen was powerful, sharp and metallic. He walked past me and strode to the door, waiting for me to open it without even looking at me.



For the first time, I got a good look at his penis and I caught my breath in fascination, immediately feeling the rush in my womb again at the sight of the dripping monster. It was massive, over 2 inches thick, over 7 long from the knot. The knot, shaped like a disc, was over 4 inches in width and added another inch and a half to the length. It was bright red with purple veins, and an almost perfect tube in its present state. The end was broad and flat with a small tip protruding from the bottom and a large hole in the middle of its face. It was presently dripping milky white semen from the tip and swinging loosely between his hind legs.



I got up, again blushing like mad at the thought of what I had felt, looking at that penis, and opened the door. He strode in and went straight to his cage. I opened the door and he went in, without looking at me, as I shut it behind him. It was clear to me that he was angry with me for something, and I was fairly sure I knew why.



I went to the bathroom, before anyone could see me and began to try and clean up. I removed my tights and dropped them in the sink, soaking them. They were so wet with a combination of King's and my juices that the only thing to do was to soak them, wring them out and wear them wet. If asked, I would say a dog peed on me so I washed them. Meanwhile I removed my t-shirt and wiped King's cum from my torso. The smell again hit me, this time joined with the musky scent of my own sex, now that my tights were off (I didn't wear panties with lycra tights). I felt myself being aroused again and, sitting on the toilet, I spread my legs, placing my feet on the sink and rubbed my clit with my right hand while twisting my left nipple with my left hand, driving myself to an orgasm in seconds, my mind filled with the image of King's cock. That was the second line I crossed, without knowing its importance. this time it wasn't just King I thought about, massive and furry and beautiful, it was his enormous penis and what I wanted him to do to me with it. I hadn't yet admitted it to myself, but I masturbated gladly to it and was stunned at the overwhelming orgasms that shook me. After the third, I stopped and took my tights out of the sink, wrung them out and put them on. Then I pulled my t-shirt back on.



When I cam out, I saw the animal control officer talking to Eric, my boss. I went over to them and heard that the order had come to put King down. In a daze, I heard Eric tell Jim that it would have to wait until Monday since it was too late to do it today. After Jim left I tried to talk to Eric to see if there was some way to save King, but he made it clear to me that there wasn't. There was a court order requiring that he be put down. It would happen Monday.



I walked down to his cage and looked in at him as I was preparing to leave. He was laying on his pad, ignoring me. His body language seemed to be telling me that it was wrong of me to withhold myself from him - that I owed him full surrender, since he would soon be gone. I tried to speak to him, but he ignored me.



Finally, I left work, showered, and went to The Tophat for my Friday night shift.



End of Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment