Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Horny little College Chick:

I ran my hand slowly inside my jeans as i was finally alone out in the trees behind our home. Living a house with four siblings and not even my own room was horrible. Being the eldest, 19 and about to leave for college, I needed time to explore my body before college arrived. Slender, 5 4, and only 115 lbs, I had been home schooled and kept away from the social interactions of school. Horny and ready to explode, i need a chance to get away from the siblings and explore my sexuality.


I ran my hand through my dark pubes until they came upon the electricity of my excited clit. I leaned up against a tree, my hand working feverishly, and massaged the quivering urges of my wet mound. I kept opening my eyes and glancing around to make sure I remained alone. It felt so good to play with my virgin slit, so neglected, in such need of exploration. The wetness and excitement building in my cunt, I wandered close to a creek bed, glanced around to make sure I was alone, and slid my pants slightly down my rounded ass and curvy hips. My underwear sliding down until my bare ass was visable and the slight darkness of my pubes. Quickly my fingers moved to my aching slit and I closed my eyes and fondled so lovingly and passionatly. How i had longed to be touched and f***** by a man! I flippled up my shirt until my bra was visable and ran my other hand up inside my bra until it covered my right breast. Soflty i squeezed and felt my firm breast and aching nipple. I opened my eyes and looked about, noone was visable nor heard as I slid my pants down further and stepped out of them. Naked from the waist down, I slid down the tree I was leaning agaisnt until i sat upon my jeans, legs spread. Naked out in the fresh outdoors, it made me so wet with anticipation of fingering myself to an orgasm. I slid off my shirt and placed my bra beside my now naked body. I cupped a breast and licked my own nipple as i pushed it to my mouth. I was so horny, so frustrated, as i placed a finger at my wet opening and slowly slid two fingers up into my aching cunt. I feverishly frigged my cunt as I wanted to cum quickly. I knew one of my three younger sisters or little brother could wonder down to the creek and catch me if they went looking for me, thus I knew I had to cum and cum fast!



I opened my eyes and glanced all around, noone is sight. I stood up, still fingering and looked up the path back to the house at the shaded bare path. I was nearnig a release at last, I placed an arm up against the tree. Standing, naked, fingering my pussy, my body quivering, i herd a rustle in the brush! About to come I couldnt stop as the neighbors red and white coon dog walked out of shrubs. He stood ears perked as I slammed my fingers in and out of my aggitated pussy and moaned softly. I paid no attention to him, fingering faster and faster, looking up the path, no one in sight.



I leaned over, all my weight on my one arm agaisnt the tree, legs spread as far as the could go, about to cum when i felt a wet, rough, slap to my cunt! His large pink tongue hanging from his open mouth, I watched as he slapped it again up to my lips! My knees buckled, I froze at the feeling of exctasy! I held my folds open and allowed him to lap at me again and again. With each spank of his tongue, I cried out softly. I fell to the ground, one hand upon my lips the other grasping my chest as my face made contact with the cool, wet sand of the creek bank. My knees apart, my ass up in the air, I just laid there moaning as he teased my virgin slit.



I peaked up once to check that we were alone, before I hid my face in the sand and let myself go. Ass bucking, excited bursts of air escaping from my mouth, i turned my fingers to my clit and rapidly slid them back and forth across it, the tongue sliding in and up my wet canal! Oh God I could feel my first orgasm in months nearing. I lost all of senses, and let myself enjoy every second of sexual bliss! As his tongue stopped, I kept masturbating, wanting to cum! I didnt know what was going on, just the feeling of pleasure in my cunt as i felt the large dogs chest slide over my back. His paws hooking my hips and then my sides, my fingers still massaging my pussy feverishly, i had to look under myself to see what was against my fingers. Soft and stickly, i opened my eyes and saw the pink of his cock! I moaned aloud "Oh Lord" as he humped his cock foreward looking for my aching cunt hole. The entire length of it sliding along my slit, my body bucked slightly, uncontrollably, until it was positioned for himto enter me. I closed my eyes and in wonderment felt his cock slide into my virgin cunt! I whimpered like a baby as it seperated my hymen, and slid deeper and deeper into my innocent canal. I just froze as it easily entered me popping my cherry and sending me into a huge orgasm!



Pumping me faster and faster, I nearly collapsed as his weight drove me foreward. I was grunting loudly, my hands clasping at the sand as he made me his bitch. I didnt fight, I just knelt there being used by his sexual urge. I cried out as something larger began to apply pressure to my tight pussy. I could feel it growing inside me, larger and larger, more and more painful until, I collapsed. Lying on the ground, it hurt badly, i got to all fours to ease the pain in my pussy, supporting his weight more and more as he rapidly f***** me again and again.I could feel warmth inside of me, an oozing of liquid. I bit my lip and tried to lock out the thought of him peeing in me. ( thats what i thought it was) Intense fucking, me rocking like a f*** doll to his forceful pushes foreward. I felt myself about to cum again and I herd the sound of branches being stepped on near the path. I looked up quickly, a shadow off to the side of path! I knew then I was being watched and this huge amount of warmth filled my pussy. The large ball in my cunt shrinking, I had a thunderous orgasm as pulled from me and fluid burst out my ravaged pussy. I collapsed on the sand and didnt dare look up and I laid motionless on the sand oozing.

No comments:

Post a Comment