Friday, August 31, 2012

hi Bill, love your profile of what you like seeing in a Dog Slut, as this is what my boyfriend calls me now as my hubby died, and I was left with his small Farm here in Australia, then one night at a cafe in town I met the chef, and after closing time I, was just about to get up to leave and he caught me by the arm , and asked me to stay on for a while, as he wanted to chat with me.

So I did and he poured me another drink and we started chatting and he started by saying that he had  two huge wolf hounds, from borneo that he was looking after, and said he has never seen a Hound with as big a dick as these fellows, and his fantasy was he would love to see them mating as there was a pair a male and a female, and he also asked me if I was working and if so where, when I told him , he then asked can I ask you a personal question ,I said ok he then asked, me how much I was being Paid, and when I said hardly enough to get by on he straight away asked me if I would be interested in working for him at his place cleaning his house.

And looking after his big dogs cleaning their yards and making sure they had clean water, and bedding, in their huge kennels, but he said I want you to go away and think about it, and this could become a half share in my cooking business, here at this Restraunt, and while he was sharing about this with me, I was getting this funny feeling in my tummy, and it was running right up my Cunt, making me feel very horny.

Then he said Lauren, I like that name, what does it mean, and I said with a cheeky grin , you really want to know, well in Swedish, it mean (never enough); funny isn't it, and you know Bill I can never get enough cock,either by animal or human, it seems to me, and even my parents said the same thing, my Daddy his Brother my Uncle Lenny, said I was too hot for him,  he owns a Trucking Business and every month he brings different husbands and wives home for the week ends and often invites me over to stay, thinking he will see me so fucked by his guys that they will satify me but haven't yet thats why he named me as a Dog slut, and male Slut,  but men forget a woman sits on a gold mine, Her Cunt can never be satified by just one cock,.

anyway getting back to Raymond the Restraunt owner, so I did take his Job offer, and that night He took me home to my place to get some things clothes and some food out of the fridge as so as it did not go off then drove me about 50 miles out of town to his Ranch; which was huge in its self he had 3,000 acres, of beef and sheep property, plus a couple guys working and looking after that side of things, one guy was from Brazil, and the other Guy was from West Africa,  very nice guys,  as I got to know them from time to time, lol I know what you are thinking and you are quite right too.

So when we arrived at his home, the Bunk house light was on and both the dark guys came to see Ramond, and he invited them in for coffee, and he showed me my room and so I went to the bathroom to freshen up, and as I was sitting trying to pee, but was excited and couldn't, but I was wondering what they were chatting about me, it made that funny feeling return up my Cunt, again OMG was I wet between my legs and my thighs were on fire, I want to be fucked by all three if possible but not that night as he treated me like a though gentleman, wow thats a real change from men.

Anyway if you want to know more about this then go to the email in my profile and come accross and check it all out. ok love from Lauren and here is some kisses for you and you will see more pussy when you come to my blog.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove: with plenty of dick fuck me now please guys. then when you finish have a couple of Beers :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  then do me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment