Thursday, June 2, 2011

My love for my male Dogs:

My love for my male Dogs:

You know it very funny how all this come about, me getting into this zoo world of love, just by seeing another human female enjoying herself .with a Dog who did not belong to her but some one else living close by, but there is a very serious Power that an animal has over its victim.

And when she also feels her own feelings deep within, her own heart, that she can't get out of her mind, its a greater feeling, that she has to socome to it and allow it to work her over.
She then begins to start to really fantasize, about it more every time she see him, until they meet, and he gets to sniff her, from behind and smell her Pheremons, then he knows and will follow her every where she goes because to him she is coming in heat.

And all of us have seen Dogs in packs on the street all these male dogs following a little female everywhere, why because she has shown signs of being in heat, wanting sex with the males.
And this is so much the same with women who give themselves to male dogs, the power the male has over her when she gets these feeling he can tell becuase he has been with her before, last month, before her periods, there is a smell male animals, can pick up but human males can't, keener smells of the animals.

I'm speaking from my very own experences, and knowlege, of this, and yes many female humans will reject this, because they are in a State of fear, to acknoledge its true because, they would love to be able to allow themselves to become like this with their animals but because of their Relationships with their Married Partner's and a fear of being caught and loseing everything even their allowances from husbands.

But truely lets have a look at this a moment, if you are a female, and you are not being satisfied in bed with hubby and he knows he is not satisfying you sexually, do you think for one moment he is going to cut off all your dependence from him because the family dog is now satisfying you sexually, ha ha ha, don't make me laugh, but when my husband found he could not satify me in bed, and one night when he saw I was not in bed beside him, he came looking and caught me in the spare room with his big Great Dane stud Dog because we were breeding them at the time.

When he found me on all four's hands and knees, and his stud dog locked into my Pussy, and he heard me moaning with pleasure, he was not ofended, he was very very happy for me, so much so that he made a movie of us on his movie Camera, and never let me know about what he did because I was facing away from the door, and could not see him standing there Filming the action, and I never knew until the next morning, when it was a Saturday morning his Golf day he was sitting in the lounge room and he put it into the Video recorder, and called me into the room to see myself enjoying our dog.

And when I saw it on film, I went a purple colour, all over my face, and he started to laugh at me, not in a way to hurt me but in a way, to say Honey I'm so please Rex could make you so happy where I have failed you in our marital bed, and you are really enjoying him so much and wow what a cock he has its twice my size, and yet you can take it all, what was it like all inside you darling, and as I was in my shorty nighty, no panties on just standing there watching it with him, he leaned over and wrapped his arms around my upper thighs, and started to slide his hand up between my upper thighs, and feeling my very wet pussy, said OMGosh honey you are ready again.

And we both made beautiful love right there on the lounge and I loved him more than ever, and during our lovemaking, He said to me honey when ever you are feeling horny and I'm at work Rex is available to pleasure you, because who am I to interfear with his Bitch, that he has now made you.
You belong to him now not me, You can share us both, and enjoy the rest of our lives together, and when ever.
Friends this has even strengthened our marriage, even stronger times together, we love each oth more now and I have a wonderful Relationship, between both my males, and all you other females out there don't be fearful to step out and make it happen in your life; if your partner is not satisfying you in bed look to your family dog he will make up the difference between your Husband and yourself, if he reacts in a way and leaves well thats his bad luck, if he can't satisfy you in bed whom he loves he won't be happy with any one else because they will soon tell him so, ok till next post Keep loving whom ever is makeing you happy sexually. love from Lotadoginme2 Lauren. xxoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment